Bitcoin ruled the cryptocurrency market for seven years before bitcoin cash was birthed in 2017. Bitcoin Cash was forked out of Bitcoin and has been a successful currency since its first launch today worths $600 plus per 1BCH.
BCH is a close relation to Bitcoin so the Bitcoin all-time high influenced the price of BCH to skyrocket in 2020.
Using BCH is simple and friendly to newbies. The project made space for developers to contribute to other developers on the platform.
They are a few things to consider before/while using BCH
- Buying and selling Bitcoin Cash
- Buying and earning Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Cash for Developers
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Cash
Bitcoin Cash is decentralized. About 28 exchanges including Coinbase, CoinEx, and Kraken, Trades Bitcoin Cash. It can be saved in all 4 types of wallets like Mobile wallet, desktop wallets, hardware wallets, and paper wallets. They are BCH ATMs in some parts of the world and people purchase bitcoin Cash through ATM and save them in these wallets below.
- Mobile wallets: This is an application wallet that can be downloaded on Android or IOS.
- Desktop wallet: This is a hot wallet and it’s not safe to save a huge amount of your money on a hot wallet because it’s connected to the internet.
- Hardware wallet: it’s a physical wallet, can be felt and emerges as the best wallet to save BCH. EXAMPLE: Trezor hardware wallet.
- Paper wallet: Save your BCH on a paper with your private key and QR codes to scan through your wallet when connected to a computer system.
Buying and Earning Bitcoin Cash
Like any other cryptocurrency, it’s either you buy it or you earn it. The previous paragraph touches on how to buy it. Earning Bitcoin cash is free or worked for. Join BCH faucets or memo.cash to earn little amounts of BCH free. The other way to earn BCH is working for it. You can integrate Bitcoin Cash as a payment method on your website through Bitpay.
Bitcoin Cash for Developers
Python users have Bitcash to contribute to the BCH project as well as their work.
Features of BCH
BCH is the project with the least fees. Last year I was unable to make a payment with Bitcoin because of high fees. This won’t happen using BCH. It’s fast, Reliable, Simple, Stable, and Secured. And a peer to peer electronic cash.
In conclusion, Bitcoin Cash is growing tremendously. It’s a good investment today, also look for some other features of Bitcoin Cash on their website.