The LCP exchange was launched in Mar 2020, LCP Exchange is a centralized non profit exchange based in Singapore. Our Exchange is based on our current coin project LitecoinPlus (LCP) with the same leading Developers ty_simon & Spidersbox who are well known in the community for their ingenuity & skill in programming & cyber security.
Our exchange aims to maintain a safe place where LCP can always be traded as well as reward its users a share of the accumulated profits taken from completed trades, 80% of the total profits will be given back to its users while the other 20% is used purely for operating the exchange, we have also introduced an incentive to those who already own LCP to register their main address on the exchange to receive a bigger percentage of the distributed profits.
We currently have 8 crypto currencies listed on the exchange, with LCP being the base coin, with the prospect of adding more choices in the coming future.
(BTC) - Bitcoin (LTC) - Litecoin
(DOGE) - Dogecoin (BTB) - Bitbar
(BTG) - Bitgem (BCF) - Bitcoin Fast
(FLT) - Fluttercoin (BTCS) - Bitcoin sCrypt
People who choose to invest in LitecoinPlus will undoubtedly be rewarded with a whopping 15% interest in staking on their LCP holdings, users who stake their coins daily will receive the compounded interest to a maximum of 16.18% yearly returns which is a great deal for simply holding onto your investment. You can stake your holdings every 24 hours or build it up to a maximum of 30 days should you not have the time to open your wallet every day.
LitecoinPlus Web Wallet
We also offer users who want to invest in LCP an android web wallet which rewards you 10% yearly returns (Paid Weekly). The web wallet is aimed at investors who do not wish to run a client on their PC or simply don`t have the means to run a PC based client, which gives everyone the chance to own LCP while not missing out on the rewards.